The health and safety of our beneficiaries and staff are our utmost priority. By adhering to this sick policy, we aim to minimize the risk of infection and maintain a safe therapeutic environment for all. This policy is subject to change based on evolving health guidelines and local regulations.
- Hand sanitizing solutions are available in each room, and their use is encouraged upon entering and leaving.
- Staff and beneficiaries are encouraged to wash hands frequently with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Surfaces and therapy materials are disinfected before and after each session.
- Therapy rooms are regularly ventilated by opening windows at least once every hour for at least 5 minutes, weather permitting.
Staff and beneficiaries must cancel sessions if they have exhibited any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours:
- Fever of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher
- Persistent and atypical coughing or sneezing
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Unexplained rash
- Eye discharge or pink eye
- Lice or scabies
Staff reserve the right to terminate a session if upon arrival or during the session, they observe any signs of illness. All requirements extend to cohabitants if extended exposure is unavoidable (e.g., for home-based sessions).
In the event of staff illness, a substitute will be provided to ensure continuity of care where possible.
The decision to temporarily close the Lerncenter will be considered if:
- There is a significant outbreak of a contagious disease within the community.
- Directed by health authorities due to public health concerns.
- A substantial number of staff and beneficiaries are affected, hindering operations.
In case of closure, a remote therapy plan will be activated where therapists will provide guidance and support via telehealth services, ensuring that beneficiaries continue to receive care.
- Staff and beneficiaries are required to notify the Lerncenter immediately if exhibiting any symptoms of illness or if exposed to a contagious disease.
- The Lerncenter will communicate any changes to the policy or operations promptly via email and, as needed, SMS/Signal Messaging.